Camping and Trail
Find a camping Welcome
Camping Les 3 Sablières
- Direct access to the Baie de Somme
- 10 minutes from Marquenterre Park
- Horse riders welcome
Camping Lac de Villefort
- In the Cévennes, at the foot of Mont Lozère
- Direct access to Lac de Villefort and its nautical base
- Located on an entrance to the Chemin de Régordane (GR 700)
Camping Pleine Mer
- In the heart of the seaside resort of Vias
- Direct access to the beach and its nautical base via a private path
- A few minutes from the Clot nature reserve
Camping les Pérouses du Phare
- On the Ile de Ré
- 300 meters from La Conche beach
- Near the Lilleau des Niges Reserve
Are you looking for challenge and adventure for your sports sessions? So the trail is made for you. This fascinating outdoor sport transports you through natural obstacles. In trail running, you discover and push your limits, in the heart of unspoiled nature.
Take advantage of your holidays with family or friends to practice or you initiate to trail. The campings Welcome Trail will allow you to live at the rhythm of nature, in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
The passionate owners will advise you and offer you adapted routes, services and adapted tools. Whether you are a beginner or a regular practitioner looking for a challenge and a sporting challenge, you will be delighted by this offer. Book in a camping Welcome !
“Give meaning to your vacation. "
By booking in a camping Welcome Trail, you choose an establishment ensuring you by a quality charter to provide you with services specific to this activity.
All campings Welcome Trail
- Have one or more referents, available, passionate, able to provide appropriate advice in the field of trail running, routes, services, tools.
- Offer routes that offer varying levels of difficulty and adapt to all levels. 5, 10, 25, 50 kilometers or even ultra.
- Inform the trail runners weather conditions
- Provide accessories necessary for trail running, if they do not have any, they will indicate the nearest rental point.
- Offer through a provider a trail companion or a sports coach.
- Provide a solution for cleaning and drying shoes and clothes.
- Offer courses, internships and technical training courses through a service provider or association.
- Provide a panel for displaying the timing.
- Depending on the case, they do much more according to their choices.