Camping and wine tourism
Find a camping Welcome
Camping Lac de Villefort
- In the Cévennes, at the foot of Mont Lozère
- Direct access to Lac de Villefort and its nautical base
- Located on an entrance to the Chemin de Régordane (GR 700)
Camping les Pérouses du Phare
- On the Ile de Ré
- 300 meters from La Conche beach
- Near the Lilleau des Niges Reserve
Camping Les 3 Sablières
- Direct access to the Baie de Somme
- 10 minutes from Marquenterre Park
- Horse riders welcome
Camping Pleine Mer
- In the heart of the seaside resort of Vias
- Direct access to the beach and its nautical base via a private path
- A few minutes from the Clot nature reserve
Would you like to learn more about wine and vines? Take the time to discover the pleasures of oenology during your next stay at camping. Discover our campings in the heart of a French vineyard. The owners will welcome you and share their passion with you.
Do you like new areas of discovery? Would you like guided walks in the vineyards, cellar and cellar visits, tasting sessions and introduction to oenology? The campings Welcome Wine tourism will be able to send you all the best addresses in the region. They will offer you stays to discover local oenology.
So no hesitation, come in un camping Welcome Wine tourism.
“Give meaning to your vacation. "
By booking in a camping Welcome Wine tourism, you choose an establishment providing you with a quality charter to provide you with services specific to this activity.
All campings Welcome Wine tourism
- Are located near a recognized vineyard area, an estate, a wine route.
- Provide a list of contact details for winegrowers in the region, a tourist map of the region's vineyards and provide a list of wine merchants.
- Offer circuits and itineraries of discovery of the vineyards.
- Provide guides, books, magazines on the vineyard and the wines.
- Inform campers about wine-growing events and activities.
- Offer and / or organize guided walks in the vineyards, visits to cellars and cellars.
- Offer weekends and stays on the discovery of the vineyards, on initiation into oenology.
- Organize and / or offer visits to wine growers, and day trips.
- Offer and / or organize wine tasting sessions.
- Organize once a week within the camping, a tasting with wine growers from the region (by themselves or a service provider).
- Offer regional wines for sale at the restaurant.
- Depending on the case, they do much more according to their choices.