Camping and Motorcycle
Find a camping Welcome
Camping Lac de Villefort
- In the Cévennes, at the foot of Mont Lozère
- Direct access to Lac de Villefort and its nautical base
- Located on an entrance to the Chemin de Régordane (GR 700)
Camping les Pérouses du Phare
- On the Ile de Ré
- 300 meters from La Conche beach
- Near the Lilleau des Niges Reserve
Camping Les 3 Sablières
- Direct access to the Baie de Somme
- 10 minutes from Marquenterre Park
- Horse riders welcome
Camping Pleine Mer
- In the heart of the seaside resort of Vias
- Direct access to the beach and its nautical base via a private path
- A few minutes from the Clot nature reserve
Come explore the small roads on a motorbike and discover different landscapes at every turn. In the campings Welcome Motorcycle you can give free rein to your passion.
Many walks are available. You will thus discover multiple ways of turning with your mount, the riches of your place of stay. Navigating the region on the handlebars of his machine is a pleasure that cannot be explained. But any biker or biker knows this feeling. That's it motorcycle spirit. Each owner of camping motorcycle lover or biker himself, welcomes you with special attention, services, equipment and practical information to facilitate your motorcycle vacation.
So no hesitation, come right now in un camping Welcome Motorcycle.
“Give meaning to your vacation. "
By booking in a camping Welcome Motorbike, you choose an establishment providing you with a quality charter to provide you with services specific to this activity.
All campings Welcome Motorcycle
- Have one or more referent persons, enthusiastic, available, able to provide advice, services, services to motorcyclists and ensure them a warm welcome, with a friendly gesture upon departure.
- Provide roadbooks for motorcycle rides, magnificent tourist routes in the region, detailed road maps, as well as accessible road circuits.
- Provide a detailed list of local addresses, garages, dealerships, or even petrol pumps.
- Inform motorcyclists of traffic hazards, such as closed roads, work areas or roads in poor condition.
- Provide a workshop for two-wheelers with tools, chain grease, anti-puncture spray, tubeless repair kit ...
- Propose motorcycle parking, visible from the establishment.
- Provide a place under surveillance and suitable for depositing helmets and luggage.
- Provide a washing place for your mount.