The "Good addresses by bike" of the French Cycling Federation
List campings partners
Camping Pleine Mer
- In the heart of the seaside resort of Vias
- Direct access to the beach and its nautical base via a private path
- A few minutes from the Clot nature reserve
Camping les Pérouses du Phare
- On the Ile de Ré
- 300 meters from La Conche beach
- Near the Lilleau des Niges Reserve
Camping Les 3 Sablières
- Direct access to the Baie de Somme
- 10 minutes from Marquenterre Park
- Horse riders welcome
Camping Lac de Villefort
- In the Cévennes, at the foot of Mont Lozère
- Direct access to Lac de Villefort and its nautical base
- Located on an entrance to the Chemin de Régordane (GR 700)
Welcome Camping presents you the campings Good cycling addresses. In partnership with the French Cycling Federation, the Good cycling addresses are the guarantee of a privileged welcome, and services adapted to cycling enthusiasts. Owners of camping Good cycling addresses are committed to welcoming cycle tourists.
The campings Good cycling addresses
The campings Welcome Cycle tourism highlight the welcome, services and equipment available to cycle tourists. The cycle tourism charter Welcome Camping has also been validated by the “Good addresses” of the French Cycling Federation. This is how our campings members offering the theme of cycle tourism and mountain biking benefit from registration on the Vélo en France site for a period of two years.
This recognition certifies
- A charter of good environmental conduct
- Compliance with safety rules
- The choice of circuits
- GPS app selections for mountain biking and route creation
Guarantees for cycling enthusiasts
Our campings among the Good cycling addresses from the French Cycling Federation, have one or more enthusiastic “referent” people, available, able to provide advice, services and benefits to all cyclists.
- Are located at proximity to cycle routes, greenways or cycle routes and also mountain biking circuits.
- Bring a personalized and attentive welcome cyclists.
- Have a good knowledge of circuits, routes.
- Offer a network of permanent circuits, of varying difficulty and length.
- Have circuit maps or files retracing these routes, have a mobile application.
- Provide customers with a equipment and accessories rental service (bicycle, electric bicycle, helmets, etc. If they do not have one, they are able to indicate the nearest rental or sales point).
- Offer the possibility of calling upon a qualified supervision for all types of circuits.
- Provide daily information on the local weather with a forecast.
- Can provide secure storage for bicycles.
- Have equipment needed for cleaning bicycles.
So a leisure bike or a sport bike, if you are enthusiastic or fan of cycling. If you want to discover our regions, our heritage and the natural beauties close to your accommodation by bike, choose our campings cyclo and also find us in the Good cycling addresses ! Sensations, meetings, exchanges, sharing and happiness will be there!
The "Good addresses" are present on the portal of the Cycling tourism in France.