Le Lustou – Camping, Mobil-homes, Gîte de Groupe
By booking in a camping theme Welcome, you choose an establishment providing you with a quality charter to provide you with specific services.
You can easily reach the village of Vielle-Aure. Passing through the Agos leisure center, you will walk along the Neste (river running at the bottom of the valley) to arrive in Vielle-Aure in just 15 minutes on foot. Small typical Pyrenean village, it was once three times the size of Saint-Lary. Passing over the bridge, you will be on the current path to Saint-Lary, a 30-minute walk to be in the center of the village. From the leisure center adjoining the camping, you will also find the start of the hiking trail towards Saint-Lary-Soulan, a 45-minute walk away. The path goes up the course of the Neste d'Aure in the undergrowth and offers you freshness when the heat is at the height of the summer season. Among the great sites that surround the camping, the Néouvielle nature reserve offers breathtaking hikes among the most beautiful landscapes of the Eastern Pyrenees.
The hike along the GR - From Vielle-Aure to Loudenvielle, can also be your common thread. From Vielle-Aure to Bagnères-de-Luchon, via Loudenvielle and Lake Oô, you will have equally splendid panoramas such as the nearly 300-meter-high waterfall that tumbles down from Espingo lake located higher. The Oô lake (1 m) is one of the unmissable activities of the Astau valley and is ideal for a family hike.
If you download theKomoot app, you can follow a large number of routes that will lead you to Lake Aubert, Lake Laquettes, Lake Orédon and the lakes of the Néouvielle nature reserve.
In any case, don't forget that the team that welcomes you is a family passionate about mountains, so take advantage of their experience, their tips and their maps to know where to go according to your form and your desires !
By bike, go go go! Aren't the Pyrenees THE favorite destination for cyclists looking for legendary passes? And for mountain bikers, the Aure valley has 46 mountain bike circuits covering nearly 380 kilometers.
Discover the charter Bikes.
- Col d'Aspin - Col du Tourmalet Circuit from Vielle-Aure
- Col d'Aspin - Hourquette d'Ancizan Circuit from Sailhan
- Col d'Azet - Col de Peyresourde Circuit from Vignec
- Port of Balès - Col de Peyresourde Circuit from Vielle-Aure
- Col du Portet - Col d'Azet Circuit from Saint-Lary-Soulan
- Bagnère de Bigorre - Hourquette d'Ancizan Circuit from Saint-Lary-Soulan
- Col de Beyrede - Hourquette d'Ancizan Circuit from Vignec
- Saint-Pierre d'Agos Chapel Tour from Vignec
- Chapelle Saint-Pierre d'Agos Circuit from Saint-Lary-Soulan
All these road bike circuits and so many others are detailed in the geolocated application of Komoot.
Also download the Cyclotourism leaflet in the Pays des Nestes to know more routes around. The Tour de France leaflet also gives you a good idea of the route and the legendary epic of the Tour de France in the Pyrenees!
The Aure Valley in the Hautes Pyrenees is the ideal playground for beginners and experienced alike. The routes are designed by professionals and invite you to practice mountain biking in complete safety to discover the villages of the Aure valley.
Close to Spain, and around beautiful little villages, 21 routes are available between Sarrancolin and Arreau and 10 between Vielle-Aure and Cadéac. These routes, regularly maintained and checked, are also an opportunity to feel and feel the rich heritage of each village.
Parents can also test the newly installed Moudang and Saint-Lary Soulan / Vignec Pumptracks with their children. To fill up with sensations, two descents from the village of Ens are recommended for the more adventurous and the Bike Park of Saint-Lary is open to all with its 10 downhill tracks (green, blue, red and black) secured and supervised by Bike-Patrollers.
What could be better than a good hot shower after skiing or a long walk! You can then relax by the fireplace in the common room, and enjoy a garbure (traditional soup) while sharing a moment out of the ordinary. For winter sports enthusiasts, since camping, 4 ski resorts are accessible in winter.
- At 4 km, the St Lary ski resort : The Saint-Lary-Soulan ski area is located in the district of Bagnères-de-Bigorre. For skiing and snowboarding, there are 100 km of slopes available. 26 lifts transport visitors. The winter sports resort is located between 1.597 and 2.515 m above sea level.
- At 6 km, the Val Louron ski resort : The Val Louron ski area is located in the district of Bagnères-de-Bigorre. For skiing and snowboarding, there are 19 km of slopes available. 9 lifts transport visitors. The winter sports resort is located between 1.450 and 2.055 m above sea level.
- At 12 km, the Peyragudes ski resort : The Peyragudes ski area is located in the district of Bagnères-de-Bigorre. For skiing and snowboarding, there are 60 km of slopes available. 16 lifts transport visitors. The winter sports resort is located between 1.600 and 2.400 m above sea level.
- At 15 km, the Piau-Engaly ski resort : The Piau-Engaly ski area is located in the district of Bagnères-de-Bigorre. For skiing and snowboarding, there are 65 km of slopes available. 11 lifts transport visitors. The winter sports resort is located between 1.408 and 2.528 m above sea level.