- At the heart of the Albi-Toulouse-Carcassonne triangle
- 5 minutes from Lake Belleserre
- With guest room and lodgings for weddings and baptisms (110 people seated in the room)
Camping PRL – Domaine de Miraval
Book your stay directly on our website
in one look
By booking in a camping theme Welcome, you choose an establishment providing you with a quality charter to provide you with specific services.
Fishing in the Tarn
Thanks to the Tarn fish guide, learn about all the regulations, warnings, cautions, protected species and equipment to have.
See you in the spring, in Arn, Agout, Vère, Gijou or Thoré.
See you in spring and autumn, in Tarn and Agout.
See you in spring and autumn in the Tarn, the Agout and the lakes of 2e category.
- Pike, perch and zander
See you rather in winter and in May/June, in the Tarn, the Agout, the Dadou and the lakes of 2e category.
It's summer in the Tarn that you have to go to.
- For all the white fish on the line, go in summer and autumn in the Tarn, the Agout is a lake of 2e category.
Fishing near the Camping
Near the Camping The Miraval, Lac d'En Brunet is a body of water of 2rd category. It is perfect for fishing for pike, zander, trout, carp, roach and perch.
Fishing within 50 kilometers of camping
- Cammazes Lake 10 km away
- Agout 13 km away
- The Canal du Midi 21 km away
- Lake of Geignes at 22 km
- Bancalié reservoir 37 km away
- Lac des Saint Peyres 38 km away
- Laragou lake 39 km away
- Reservoir of Razisse at 43 km
- The Tarn at 44 km
- Raviège lake 48 km
A sumptuous territory
25 routes have a GPS track that allows you to locate yourself using applications. You will appreciate along these hikes, to discover the local soil. Built heritage, nature reserves, local products... A range of natural and historical treasures at your fingertips. Among them in the land of plenty, the medieval underground of Saint-Sulpice, the Saint Alain cathedral and its Jacquemart in Lavaur, the vault of Vauban in Cammazes, Dourgne and its abbeys, Lautrec and its medieval atmosphere, the abbey-school of Soreze…
A natural sport
Put on your shoes correctly, bring your pilgrim sticks and set off to explore these dreamlike lands. Walking is the most gentle and sustainable activity to take the time to admire the landscapes. Listen to the sounds of nature and observe the animals...
Hiking trails less than 30 minutes from the camping
- Trays circuit, 13 kilometers from the lake of Saint Charles
- Discovery trails on the Girou hillsides, 8,5 kilometers from Montastruc
- Garlic Circuit, 7 kilometers from Lautrec
- Pastel Trail, about 7 kilometers from Magrin
- Wooded circuit of the Chapel, 19 kilometers from Damiatte
- water path, 9 kilometers from Guitalens
- Tumulus Loop, 13 kilometers from Lautrec
- Ridges Loop, 5,7 kilometers from Lautrec
- Devèzes circuit, 10 kilometers from Serviès
- Pas du Loup circuit, 10 kilometers from Serviès
A welcome dedicated to horses
The pastures are equipped with a drinker, a water tap directly in the pasture or an automatic drinker. They are enclosed by log and smooth wire fences.
Equestrian center of Saint Ferréol
If you are not roaming on horseback, you can go to the equestrian center of Saint-Ferréol Le Lac Revel just 10 kilometers from the camping. This riding school offers the possibility of discovering riding with ponies or horses. Outings are organized regularly for all beginners or experienced riders.
Around the Tarn on horseback
Take a unique hike through the Tarn department on a loop of more than 500 kilometers, open to riders! From the Montagne Noire to the land of the Bastides, passing through the vineyards of Gaillac, the Tarn valley, the Sidobre and the Lacaune mountains... You will be struck by the diversity of the landscapes. The route takes up a large part of the GR® network. It can be covered in sections over one or more days. For example, the Dourgne/Servies section represents 39 kilometers for a getaway in the Pays de Cocagne.
The greenway of the Canal des Deux Mers in Tarn-et-Garonne runs along the towpaths of the Canal de la Garonne. It offers a magnificent course under its large plane trees.
Discover the charter Bikes.
The greenway of the Canal des Deux Mers
Alone or with family, this greenway is safe and accessible to all. Along the circuit, you can easily take cultural, relaxing and gourmet breaks.
The Tarn Valley Cycle Route
Created in 2004 between Albi and Saint-Sulpice, this cycle route offers a tourist route of around sixty kilometres. In a rich valley, it connects towns with flamboyant brick habitats. The route is located on the left bank of the Tarn, and makes it easy to connect Gaillac, Lisle-sur-Tarn and Rabastens, not to mention the Aiguelèze leisure centre. Throughout the course, the river will be by your side.
The Aveyron valley cycle route
The Aveyron Valley Cycle Route connects Montauban, with a departure from Ramierou, to Laguépie. The signposting of this route, on low traffic roads, allows easy discovery of the Montauban plain to the medieval villages of Montricoux, Bruniquel, Penne, St-Antonin Noble Val, Varen and Laguépie in the Gorges de l'Aveyron.
Loop to be covered by bike
- Pas du Sant - Old Church - Sorèze Circuit from Revel
- Col de Dourgne - Old church - Sorèze Circuit from Cahuzac
- Old church - Sorèze - Lac de Saint Ferréol Circuit from Revel
- Sémalens - Soual Circuit from Dourgne
- Port de Homps - Footbridge over canal bridge Circuit from Revel
- Lac des Cammazes - Saint Ferréol Basin Circuit from Saint-Ferréol
- Saint Ferréol - Saint Ferréol Basin Circuit from Saint-Ferréol
- Saint Ferréol Circuit from Revel
- The Cycling Circuit - C9 The Lakes Route
- C10 Cycling Circuit - The Desert Assemblies
- Cycling Circuit - C4 Around Lake Laouzas by bike
- Aveyron Valley and Gorges cycle route
- Velo Circuit - C18 Les Puechs du Segala
- Cycling Circuit - C20 Au Pays de Cocagne
Leave well equipped
Marked paths, single tracks, forest paths... All the paths in nature are conducive to mountain biking. Unlike racing or cycle touring, it's best to have minimal gear with you. The helmet obviously, but sometimes also other protections and above all a good water bottle, will be essential to venture on the surrounding mountain bike routes.
- Loop between Belleserre and Burgaud
It will take you for about 8 kilometers to discover the forest of Burgaud.
- Circuit of the Pays de Cocagne
This 46 kilometer circuit starts in the village of Veilhes.Lacougotte Cadoul.
- The small ridge roads is a slightly easier 36-kilometre circuit starting from Lacougotte-Cadoul.
- Large loop of the Pays de Cocagne
A beautiful walk in the land of plenty. You will see the Pyrenees to the south and the Montagne Noire to the east. Lots of ridgelines, very few cars, a few tracks including the sumptuous 15 kilometers of Roman road... And breathtaking views of the two XNUMXth century castlesrd century that are Roquevidal and Magrin.