- In addition to a camping, a real leisure base ideal for your toddlers!
- Sylvie and Jean-Luc warmly welcome you to help you discover the Center Val de Loire
Camping Parc de Loisirs Le Val Fleuri
Let's go for the holidays! Book your stay here 👇
in one look
By booking in a camping theme Welcome, you choose an establishment providing you with a quality charter to provide you with specific services.
Eure-et-Loir offers fishermen the opportunity to practice their sport-leisure on many sites. 286 kilometers of route in 2rd category. 67 kilometers of route in 1st category. 360 hectares of lakes.
Discover the charter Fishing.
A fishing destination
In Eure-et-Loir, you will encounter many fish species. More 40 species of fish are inventoried to date.
Cloyes-Sur-Le-Loir is a Fishing Resort” whose parcours is detailed on the departmental site of the French fishing federation.
The label Fishing station was created by the Federation of Green Stations and the National Federation of Fishing in France. It allows you to discover and practice fishing at all levels thanks to adapted routes, while respecting aquatic environments.
A Fishing station offers courses for all levels and activities with experienced guides. It also lends you everything you need to practice this hobby in the best conditions. If you are passionate, you will find on site all the information and equipment necessary to live your passion (fishing accommodation, fisherman's cabin, boat rental, equipment supply). And if you accompany fishermen, many festivities and activities are offered in the Fishing Station so as not to get bored!
The 10 Station Pêche commitments
- Approved spaces in a pleasant landscaped setting
- Tourist advice and information service, committed to a quality approach
- Diversified accommodation and catering open year-round (or consistent with tourist numbers)
- Shops and services adapted to the demands of tourists and visitors
- Outdoor leisure offer
- Program of entertainment and festivities
- Offer for families
- Tariff accessibility for all
- “Green Station Ecotourism” approach
- Efficient organization to coordinate and animate the Fishing Station
In summary, the commitments of the “Station Pêche” are the guarantee of pleasant holidays around the easy practice of fishing!
A green setting
The richness of the flora, the beauty of the bodies of water and the many paths make the Canton of Cloyes an ideal place for all those who aspire to calm and wish a pleasant stay dedicated to or punctuated by hiking.
Over several days or for a simple walk, it's time to reconnect with Mother Nature! Go on a mop on one of the 150 marked hikes on the territory. Eure-et-Loir is full of varied landscapes to take a deep breath of fresh air on the hills of Perche, Beauce, passing through the valleys of Eure and Loir, you will inevitably find what you are looking for.
Hikes and walks
- Le Romilly Nature Trail, easy and short, was developed on the occasion of the restoration of the meanders of the Aigre. The circuit strewn with fun terminals explains the fauna, flora and history of the site.
- If you go on the way Zola's Footsteps, you will follow the yellow route for 14 kilometres.
- Le Douy Nature Trail is another easy hiking option ideal for families. You will evolve along the Loir valley, in the heart of its plant treasure, characteristic of wetlands, made up of alders, ash trees, irises...
- If you are seasoned walkers, don't hesitate a minute to set off on the Yerre Valley hike.
The Loir Valley
This route invites you to discover small picturesque villages in a calm, natural and green setting, far from the main roads. 320 kilometers long, it begins at the source of the Loir in Saint-Éman. It ends in Angers, where it connects to The Loire by bike.
The Tic-Tic Fountain
Very close to camping, the bike loop The Tic-Tic Fountain will take you to discover the landscapes of the Aigre Valley, a tributary of the Loir with a slow and soothing flow. Villages and heritage of character, bucolic landscapes, exceptional flora and fauna will be present. Discretion, observation, listening and patience will be required to surprise the kingfisher or the wagtail ...
Back to Earth
Looking for an easy loop, close to the camping, to do with family or friends? Go on the loop 25 named Return to Earth. This walk will take you to "The Earth" by Emile Zola who drew inspiration for his famous novel.
After cooling off at the Tirelles lake in Cloyes-les-Trois-Rivières, let yourself be guided through undergrowth, cultures and peaceful villages. You will discover historic sites such as the Priory of Notre-Dame d'Yron, a XNUMXth century chapelrdthirteenthrd century. It was the starting point of the Children's Crusade.
If you want to choose other routes discovering Vendôme, go to the Vendôme tourist office. You will find the map of bike rides in the Dunois & Vendômois, which offers several cycling loops in the Dunois region around Châteaudun.