Camping Le Moulin de Gournier
Au Gournier mill, you will find all the information to enjoy the region and have an unforgettable stay! The camping is a partner ofCévennes d'Ardèche Tourist Office, and the team of Mill will provide you with its knowledge of the Ardèche to give you the best advice.
For more information, do not hesitate to consult the Cévennes d'Ardèche Tourist Office website.
Nature lovers will be served:
- canoeing in the Chassezac or Ardèche gorges
- windsurfing or water sports at Lac de Villefort
- kitesurfing at Lake Naussac
- swimming in the heart of nature: there is no shortage of natural spots and beaches! You can enjoy the turquoise waters of the Gagnière, Cèze, Ardèche or Chassezac
- a visit of the underground Ardèche with caving
- a more aerial visit to gain height on the cliffs of the Cévennes Ardéchoises with the climbing sites.
A range of activities to surpass yourself and fill up with adrenaline!
If the natural heritage of Ardèche is famous, its cultural and historical heritage is no less fascinating. Less than an hour from camping, you will have the opportunity to visit amazing caves:
- La Cocalière. You will dive into a vast complex dug in the limestone for one of the most beautiful underground adventures in Ardèche! More information on grotte-cocaliere.com
- The reconstruction of the Pont d'Arc cave. Discover the Chauvet 2 cave, an exact replica of the famous Chauvet cave. A concentrate of Paleolithic art that will leave you speechless! All information on grottechauvet2ardeche.com
- The cave of the Salamander. Thanks to sound and light animations, you will embark on a magical journey in the heart of an enormous cavity and will be greeted by gigantic stalagmites. More information on the website grottedelasalamandre.com
Impossible to visit the Ardèche without strolling through the typical alleys of remarkable hamlets and villages. Why not take a walk in Banne, Naves, Thines or Vans?
The Cévennes ardéchoises have two villages of character. Banne, an old village built on the first slopes of the Cévennes, has two hilltop districts. That of the Fort, a former medieval castle town, will impress you with the remains of its two castles. Naves, a village of character nestled in olive trees in the Cévennes Regional Park, will plunge you into the past with its many remains of medieval houses.
If you pass through the beautiful village of Les Vans, do not miss an opportunity to stroll through its old alleys which have preserved beautiful residences from the Renaissance and Modern times.
You will take the opportunity to come and taste local Ardèche products on its famous market, every Saturday morning.
To prepare your holidays in Ardèche with confidence, go to the website of our partner SportRIZER, and you can book the sports around camping ! If you want more information on the thematiques activities of the camping, do not hesitate to consult the page Themes. To choose your accommodation, also go to the page Accommodation of the site.
Explore our guide for holidays
Articles to help you prepare your holidays!