- In the heart of the Jura, not far from the Hérisson waterfalls
- 10 minutes from Lake Chalain
- Direct access to the river
Camping Le Bivouac
Book your stay directly on our website
in one look
The pitches are intended to receive caravans, camping-cars and tents. They are shaded and spacious. Demarcated and shaded pitches. Electrified pitches. You will also find simple Robinson pitches without electricity. Possibility to rent refrigerators.
Chalets Bivouac 5 people
35m² accommodation for 5/6 people
Authentic Jura wooden chalets, just renovated. Rental per night, week, or month. These chalets intended for 5/6 people maximum have an area of 35 m2 and a sheltered terrace of 10 m2. With a beautiful raised terrace, the Bivouac chalets are facing south, in an open grassy and wooded area.
- They consist of a single room with an equipped kitchenette (refrigerator, 2 hotplates, microwave oven, coffee maker, all necessary crockery) and a dining area.
- Sleeping for 4 people: 1 double bed 140×190, 2 single bunk beds 80×190, storage lockers
- Sanitary facilities nearby
Accommodation for 4 people
- Fully equipped kitchen area
- Bedroom with 1 bed 140
- Bedroom with 2 single bunk beds
- Bathroom, WC
- Terrace 9 m2
- Garden tables and chairs
Mobile homes 4 to 5 people
Facing south with a view of nature. 3 rooms (except bathroom and WC).
- Bedroom with double bed (2x140cm)
- Bedroom with two single beds (80x190cm) and possibility of an extra bed
- Possibility of installing a cot (on request)
- Blankets, mattress protectors, pillows
- Shower room with shower and sink
- Separate WC
- Equipped kitchen: Fridge-freezer, 4-burner gas hob, microwave, electric coffee maker. Crockery and cutlery adapted to the number of people.
- Cleaning utensils
- Electric heating
- Double glazing
- Garden table and chairs
Reservation from Sunday to Sunday during the period from 11/07 to 22/08.