- In Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez in Vendée
- 2 kilometers from the beaches
- An idyllic setting between sea and forest
Camping La Prévoté
Book your stay directly on our website
in one look
By booking in a camping theme Welcome, you choose an establishment providing you with a quality charter to provide you with specific services.
The municipality of Saint-Gilles-Croix-de-Vie has laid out a walk of about 13 kilometers on the old customs footpath. Along the course along the shore, hikers cross several natural sites. From the beach to the white dune, from the gray dune to the wooded dune… Before ending on the Corniche Vendée. Thanks to the recognition of the site by Natura 2000 beaches, a series of educational panels inform and raise public awareness.
Walks and heritage
Walking is a great opportunity to discover the historical, architectural and cultural heritage. Take the time to stroll through the Boisvinet district. Admire the Josephine Tower and the adjoining public garden. Linger in the Morocco district. Visit the house of Writers of the Sea. Stop also at the Escale de la pêche, or at the fisherman's house. Finally, take a walk in the Marais de Jaunay!
Trails near the camping
- Path of the Green Corridor
Registered with the PDIPR and accessible by stroller, this trail joins Champagne-Les-Marais. Visit the church of Saint-Hilaire and the old salt marshes.
- Pedestrian loop N°23
For about 1h30, set off on a marked circuit along the ports, towns, bays, the Jaunay river and the dunes.
- Stone Levee Trail
For about 2 hours, discover the Marais Girard, the Normandelière, the Dolmen of Pierre Levée and the Chemin du Peuple at La Fouinière.
- Coastal Trail No. 7
2h30 of walk takes you to the Parc des Morinières, on a fishing pond, to La Sauzaie, along the Corniche de Brétignolles, to the rock of Sainte Véronique and to the district of La Parée.
Thanks to their partner Cyclo Laugh, you will have the choice among mountain bikes, hybrid bikes, tandems, electric bikes, children, teenagers, and all the appropriate equipment. It is a real network of cycling professionals and routes suitable for cycling that is open to you. You are free to escape by practicing a physical activity that suits you. Take the time to discover, feel, experience, meet, observe and share.
Trail in the forest
From Saint-Hilaire-de-Riez, an easy route accessible to all within the national forest offers 8 kilometers of discovery.
Cycling and heritage
- Circuit 21 offers a loop of just under 10 kilometers to meet small heritage. Admire the church, the set of Baroque altarpieces, paintings by Henry Simon, the Notre-Dame de la Pitié chapel and the Notre-Dame de Tous Grâces chapel in Sion. Discover the salt marshes of La Vie still in activity or the lock of Grollier...
- Loop 22 is slightly longer at nearly 23 kilometers. Stop at the Grollier lock, observe the Mattes Monument, then visit the Bourrine du Bois Juquaud eco-museum. Then go to the Lower Court. Admire the 600-hectare national forest, visit the churches and chapels. Take the time to observe the fauna and flora of the salt marshes of La Vie.