Camping La Pourvoirie des Ellandes
Haute-Savoie is full of breathtaking natural sites, between lakes, gorges and high mountains. Here is a non-exhaustive list of sites that will make you unforgettable memories:
- The Gorges du Pont du Diable - La Vernaz (20 km)
- The Chablais Geopark and its geosites
- Lake Montriond (32 km)
- Lindarets village - Montriond
- Salève cable car (15 km)
- The Sixt-Fer-à-Cheval nature reserve - Samoens (49 km)
- The slopes of Lavaux - Switzerland (45 km)
- Merlet animal park - Les Houches (95 km)
- The Aiguille du Midi and the Mer de Glace - Chamonix (110 km)
- Bex salt mines - Switzerland (56 km)
Water sports / Beach
Lake Geneva is the ideal leisure base for practicing many water activities: sailing, paddleboarding, wakeboarding, there will be something for everyone! you can also quite simply enjoy the beach of Excenevex, the only fine sand beach of the lake, a few meters from the camping.
More information on destination-leman.com.
Fishermen will be like fish in the water in Haute-Savoie, between lakes, rivers and torrents: 3 kilometers of streams and 800 hectares of bodies of water await them for frenzied trout fishing trips, char, fera or predator fish. More information on pechehautesavoie.com.
To gain height, enjoy the scenery of Lake Geneva and the mountains and offer yourself a 100% adrenaline-fueled activity, try paragliding! More information on adrenactive.com.
The lake, its beaches and the many spas in the region are also an opportunity to relax and think about yourself.
- the beach of Excenevex, tourisme.excenevex.fr. A gently sloping sandy beach and shallow water make it a children's paradise!
- le fitness trail from the shores of Lake Geneva.
- thermal spas, including the famous thermal baths of Evian-le-Bains and Thonon-les-Bains, known for their therapeutic waters. leman-sans-frontiere.org.