Camping La Grande Sologne
Let's go for the holidays! Book your stay here 👇
To accompany you in the discovery of surrounding activities, le Camping The Grande Sologne has woven a network of serious and welcoming partners. You will benefit from preferential rates.
- La Poaching house is a lively place of cultural and artistic encounters.
- Le Nançay Star Pole takes you closer to the celestial vault in a digital planetarium and takes you on a unique experience, between dream, dazzle and reflection.
- Le Chambord Castle will make you discover and rediscover the History of the Renaissance.
- The Park and the castle of Beauregard.
- The discovery of Chenonceau by boat.
- The discovery of the Loire by kayak to live an experience on the water.
The Domaine des Hauts de Bruyères located in Chaumont-sur-Tharonne welcomes you for the day to make you enjoy its subtropical swimming pool Aqua Mundo. Slides, wild river, wave pool and paddling pool will delight young and old. By reservation only.
- Rabot paintball
About 15 kilometers away, this complex allows you to discover and practice this leisure activity open to all. A team of professionals welcomes you and supervises you on a site of 35 hectares of forests arranged in several plots.
- Sologne Karting
At 25 kilometers the International Karting Circuit awaits you. Karting rental for adults and children. Introductory and advanced courses. Reception of championships and group activities.
- Tree climbing in Nançay
At 25 kilometres, this adventure course in the trees for juniors and adults has many surprises in store for you. The mini playground awaits the youngest. Playground and treasure hunt trails.
In addition to the pond camping, fishing enthusiasts will be able to indulge their passion on the edge of the many local ponds as well as along the Sauldre canal. Information available at reception.
Hiking or cycling
To walk around the camping, choose the app all trails, and discover the hikes near you! Also choose the bike ride. Many itineraries are available at the reception of the camping. Discover the charming Sologne villages. Go through the paths and small country roads. Departing from camping, you will find loops of 16 to 90 kilometers.
5 minutes from camping, equestrian center of the Old Castle is open to all audiences.
- Family introduction to the basics of horse riding.
- Horseback, pony or carriage rides, to discover the lakes and forests of Solognots.
Explore our guide for holidays
Articles to help you prepare your holidays!