- 30-hectare estate between river, ponds, undergrowth and large meadows
- 20 minutes from Amiens, in the heart of the most beautiful sites in Picardy
- Private fishing ponds with professionally delivered vacation package
Camping La Ferme de Bouzencourt
Book your stay directly on our website
in one look
welcome to camping Bouzencourt Farm
30-hectare estate between river, ponds, undergrowth and large meadows
At the heart of Somme Valley, Bernard and Laetitia welcome you to Camping Bouzencourt Farm ****. You will be seduced by the charm of this haven of peace, nestled between ponds and river. The place is ideal for nature lovers and green holidays. In this idyllic setting, walks, fishing, nature and heritage are on the program for your next vacation.
A green setting in Picardy
Just 20 minutes from Amiens, the Camping Bouzencourt Farm is installed in a 30-hectare park dedicated to disconnection and rest. Between river, ponds, undergrowth and groves, your stay in Picardy promises to be peaceful and rich in discoveries. On the banks of the Somme or on the banks of one of the ponds, recharge your batteries in the heart of nature. Admire the biodiversity that surrounds you. Flora and fauna abound in this welcoming park. On foot or by bike, then explore the surrounding paths, then discover the rich heritage of this magnificent northern region.
Equipment and services for a successful holiday
Equipment of the Camping Bouzencourt Farm
Here, everything is planned to make your stay perfect. Young and old will be delighted by the equipment and leisure facilities.
- Indoor swimming pool open from June 15 to September 15
- Playground for children
- Outdoor fitness area
- Football field and basketball hoop
- Indoor and outdoor ping-pong tables
- Foosball and pinball
- Sanitary block for people with reduced mobility and children
Services and entertainment
The entire team of Camping Bouzencourt Farm is at your service to offer you the vacation of your dreams. The reception, the convenience store, the bakery service, the breakdown service and the laundromat offer you the assurance that no detail will spoil these moments. Also take advantage of the beautician and nail technician service. Finally, take care of yourself, directly from your mobile home.
Throughout the summer, also take part in the various sporting and cultural events offered by your hosts. Theme evenings, sports competitions and discovery of the local heritage await you.
Un camping for fishing lovers
Go fishing in ponds and rivers Camping Bouzencourt Farm. The constellation of ponds in the park and the nearby banks of the Somme are the scene of memorable fishing trips.
However, access to fishing is regulated. So that vacationers can enjoy the pleasures of fishing, a vacation package can therefore be issued by a professional. Ask at reception.
Camping Bouzencourt Farm, A family story
Throughout its course, the Somme feeds thousands of ponds that dot the territory. Once exploited, these wetlands have become magnificent habitats for local wildlife. And it is in this exceptional setting that the Maes family has settled down.
When Bernard and his family settled in Le Hamel, they started by operating a small farm. Then the idea came to dedicate the most bucolic part of the park to the creation of a camping natural and authentic. This is how the Camping Bouzencourt Farm...
- 8:30 a.m.-12:00 p.m. / 14:00 p.m.-20:00 p.m. in July and August
- 14 p.m. to 00 p.m. in low season
- Barrier open from 5 a.m. to midnight in July-August
- Bar License IV open from May 1 to October 15
- Bakery service every day in July-August
- Bakery service every weekend in low season
- Convenience store open from May 1 to November 15
- Ice cream sales
- Sale of ice packs
- Gas depot
- Safe, possibility of depositing values at the office
- Beautician and nail technician appointment
- After-sales service and breakdown service
- Board Games
- Sporting challenges
Entertainment for all
- Plot and Fishing Contest
- Picard games
- Belote and petanque competition
- Soccer matches
- country meals
- Comedy or cabaret evenings
- 80s parties
- Dance evenings
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Boat trips
- Treasure hunt
- Dance classes
- Open from June 15 to September 15
- Compulsory swimming costume
- Access to regulated fishing
- Vacation package issued by a professional
Sports and Recreation
- Terrain de football
- Basketball hoop
- Children's playground
- Outdoor fitness area
- PMR sanitary
- Children's sanitary (shower, toilet and washbasin)
- Baby bath
- Washing machine
- Tumble drier
Le Camping Bouzencourt Farm is a corner of paradise for pond and river fishing enthusiasts.
Divided between river, ponds and groves, the mobile homes of Camping Bouzencourt Farm welcomes you from March 16 to November 15.
Nestled in the heart of welcoming nature, just 20 minutes from Amiens, the most beautiful Picardy sites are accessible from the Camping Bouzencourt Farm. Nature, heritage, sports and leisure are on the program for your holidays.