- Close to the most beautiful beaches of Vendée
- 900 meters from the beach
- Bike welcome label on the Vélodyssée
Camping La Conge
Book your stay directly on our website
in one look
By booking in a camping theme Welcome, you choose an establishment providing you with a quality charter to provide you with specific services.
Cycling Home Label
The Label Accueil vélo is the promise of services, equipment and advice adapted to cyclists. Maps, weather, accommodation, bike rental, meals and laundry management... Your life will be made easier and your days sunny!
On the Vendée Tourisme website, many itineraries are available to you! Little wink near the camping, three itineraries to discover absolutely and easily accessible.
- From Saint-Jean de Monts to Sion for about ten kilometers
- Around Saint Gilles Croix de Vie for 23 kilometers
- 19 kilometer seashell and pinecone loop
Rental at Cyclo Riez
- The partner of camping Cyclo Laugh, welcomes you from April to mid-September, 7 days a week, from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. It even offers the delivery of bicycles on site near the reception of the camping. This rental company has a wide range of classic bicycles, hybrid bikes, mountain bikes, tandems, electrically assisted bicycles, children's bicycles from 2 to 10 years old, 24-inch bicycles for teenagers, etc. All of its bicycles can be used on cycle paths. Trailers and followers are also available for rent, as well as baskets and helmets. A lock is also provided free of charge for each rented bicycle.
- A second rental point is open in July and August in Saint Hilaire de Riez, 7 days a week, from 7:9 a.m. to 30 p.m. and from 13:15 p.m. to 30:18 p.m.
A bucket or a landing net in hand, discover shore fishing, an outdoor activity appreciated by young and old! You will find cockles, mussels, clams, oysters, crabs, cakes, periwinkles, prawns and pine nuts...
Shore fishing sites
- In Saint Hilaire de Riez, from Bussoleries beach to Sion beach
Fishing for winkles, oysters, mussels, shrimps in the rocks
- Large beach of Saint Gilles Croix de Vie
Fishing for pine nuts in the sand
- Brétignolles-sur-Mer, the beaches of Marais Girard and Sauzaie
Fishing for winkles, oysters, mussels and shrimps in the rocks
Be careful… Don't forget to cut the seaweed rather than tear it out. Also put the flipped stones back in their original position.
- Before fishing, find out about the sanitary quality of the shore fishing sites.
- Avoid going fishing after heavy rains.
- Check the tide times and check the weather forecast.
Be accompanied or warn those around you.
- Respect the fishing zones and minimum sizes, with the possibility of collecting rods from tourist offices.
- While fishing, respect the prohibitions on fishing and consumption.
- Stay away from port areas.
- Fish on known and frequented places.
- Respect the authorized capture sizes and quantities.
- Use suitable fishing tools.
- Wash the sea shells.
- Regularly monitor the rising water
From prehistory to the present day, you will cross the centuries to discover the history of the Vendée thanks to the built heritage, the museums, the historic villages and the reconstructions. Contemplate the architectural heritage of the towns of Vendée. Take the time to admire an exhibition in an art museum…
Puy du Fou
Since camping, we also advise you to go to Puy du Fou. This historic theme park is also ranked the best park in the world.
- Go on an adventure on the Ile d'Yeu. The old castle and the port of La Meule are unmissable.
- The Ile de Noirmoutier is also a jewel to visit by bike. Accessible at low tide by the Passage du Gois, many cycle paths will take you there easily. L'Herbaudière and its port, the castle of Noirmoutier, the Bois de la Chaize, the beach of the Ladies...
To prepare your stay, the page Accommodation is also made for you!