Camping Ferme de Croas Men
To prepare your holidays in Brittany with confidence, go to the website of our partner SportRIZER, and you can book the sports around camping !
Well-being and relaxation
After a great hike, nothing beats a moment of relaxation at the beach:
the pages of Plougasnou, PrimelTrégastel, Carentec or Île Callot. Do not miss Tahiti beach in Carentec, known for its turquoise waters and only accessible on foot.
To taste the local products, do not hesitate to browse the many traditional markets in the region:
- Monday: Guerlesquin
- Tuesday: Plougasnou
- Wednesday: Locquirec
- Thursday: Lannion
- Friday: Lanmeur
- Saturday: Morlaix
- Sunday: Plestin les strikes
The Breton region has a rich cultural and architectural heritage, which it would be a shame to miss out!
Beautiful gardens, exotic or French, are worth a visit. For a beautiful immersion in an ocean of flowers and greenery!
For the following gardens, inquire about cbnbrest.fr:
The Vallée des Saints, a French Easter Island in the heart of Brittany! La Vallée des Saints is a modern collective project, born in 2008, to promote Breton popular culture and local artistic creation. A real discovery! More information on lavalleedessaints.com
Many historical monuments, true architectural masterpieces, are worth a detour. Take the time to discover:
- Tonquédec, one of the most impressive fortified castles in Brittany!
- Kerjean, castle illustrating the reborn golden age of Brittany.
- Rosanbo, very beautiful castle of Côtes d'Armor, a concentrate of French history.
- Kergrist and its beautiful XNUMXth century Gothic church
- La Roche Jagu, and its magnificent XNUMXth century castle.
- The parish enclosures of the region
- Barnenez cairn, magnificent tumulus with unusual vaulted tombs.
Enjoy Brittany in a different way with the equestrian rides of the Langonaval equestrian center, 500 meters from camping.
- Plouigneau swimming pool : aqualudic area (large swimming pool, a running slide, sauna, hammam, etc.).
- Plourin les Morlaix swimming pool : aqualudic area (large swimming pool, children's pool, paddling pool, a slide, sauna, hammam, etc.).
For a visit to the seabed or a snorkelling hike, contact Plougasnou diving school.
Get on a bike to visit Brittany in a different way and explore its landscapes and its coastline for a great breath of sea air!
A green lane through the fields is accessible:
- in Morlaix, rue de Bréhat (near the Ursulines)
- south to Plougonven from the black bridge at the exit of Morlaix and the Coatélan station and Kermeur. It continues towards Carhaix, then Rosporden.
Discover differently: On the water and on the water
Enjoy a discovery of the bay of Morlaix by train and by boat, for a different view of Brittany.
Many leisure parks near the camping will delight young and old:
- Oceanoplis : the large aquarium in Brest and its 4 pavilions (tropical, polar, temperate, biodiversity) for a great family immersion.
- Armoripark : leisure park and outdoor activities (swimming pool, summer toboggan, 6-track Pento Gliss, mini-golf, etc.) in Bégard.
- The recreation of the 3 priests : leisure amusement park in Milizac near Brest
- Gallic village : leisure activities for young and old in a fun space to have fun and learn. On the site of the Parc du Radôme, in Pleumeur-Bodou.
- Sound Discovery Center : discovery of the sound environment in a wooded valley.
- Ecopark Adventures : Park Tree Climbing park in Penzé to gain height and a maximum of sensations!
- Wolf Museum : Discovery of the life of the wolf: tales, legends, biology and rhythms of life of the animal in the cloister of Saint Thegonnec.
- Breton village in Plouigneau: a century of rural life in Trégor
Explore our guide for holidays
Articles to help you prepare your holidays!