Camping Le Brégoux
By booking in a camping theme Welcome, you choose an establishment providing you with a quality charter to provide you with specific services.
With its 3000 kilometers of trails, the Vaucluse is undoubtedly a paradise for hikers, lovers of light and lavender. Between vineyards, hilltop villages and lavender fields, you will be delighted!
Discover the charter Hiking.
Le camping will be at your disposal to advise you on the best routes according to your desires and your level.
If you are an itinerant hiker or simply passing through the region, the camping offers a dining area with microwave and refrigerated cooler, and a device for drying and disinfecting your shoes.
The region offers you many possibilities for hiking. To make your mouth water, Welcome Camping offers you a selection of trails and routes near your camping :
- For a nice family hike around Ventoux, set off on the Rocher du Midi route. Without great difficulty, you will discover on approximately 5 km and in less than 2 hours of superb points of view on the valley or the Dentelles Sarrasines. More information on : ventouxprovence.fr/fileadmin
- To discover the traditional heritage of the Provençal countryside, take the Bories trail, from the Garriguette to Malemort-du-Comtat. At the heart of the rural heritage, you will discover 21 bories, these traditional dry stone shepherds' huts over approximately 4,5 km. Find the itinerary on: ventouxprovence.fr/fileadmin
- Change the landscape and discover Lac des Salettes, a base for outdoor activities and discovery. 2 km from the village of Mormoiron, with the Ventoux in the background, come and hike under the pines in ocher landscapes, from yellow to red.
The Ocres de Mormoiron hike is available as a medium difficulty hike of about 8 km and 3 hours, or a family walk of 2 km for about half an hour. Between the landscapes of Mont Ventoux and the red ocher canyon, you will discover the village of Mormoiron and its rich heritage. With its remarkable biodiversity, Lac des Salettes has been awarded the Espace Naturel Sensible (ENS) label. More information and information on routes on: ventouxprovence.fr/reportages
The sensitive natural areas of Vaucluse offer 22 natural sites of great ecological or landscape interest, fragile or threatened. The natural ensemble of Vaucluse, between Mediterranean forests, scrubland, ocher sites or limestone cliffs. They benefit from an incredible biodiversity of these sites is representative of the diversity, where flora and fauna flourish fully.
Among them, the salt pond of Courthézon, a true paradise for migrating birds, or the Cedar forest at an altitude of 700 m, these giant trees from the Atlas on the crest of Petit Lubéron.
For more information, see the dedicated page on: camping-lebregoux.fr
Many marked routes await you on the roads of the Comtat Venaissin plain.
Le camping offers you an article with the stages of the Tour de France in the region, the opportunity to discover the natural and cultural heritage on your two wheels and at your own pace! More information on : camping-lebregoux.fr
You will find many cycling routes available on the Ventoux Provence Tourist Office website at: ventouxprovence.fr
We cannot talk about Mont Ventoux without talking about its ascent by bike. Climbing Mont Ventoux is a real challenge, reserved for experienced cyclists. The ascent can be done by three different paths, with varying routes and difficulties: by Malaucène, by Bédoin or by Sault. It is an adventure that cannot be improvised: you will have to follow a certain number of basic recommendations before attempting the ascent of Mont Ventoux. Don't forget to check the weather forecast before your departure! Find all the information on: ventouxprovence.fr
If you prefer to enjoy Mont Ventoux and the surroundings at your own pace, several walks on small picturesque and uncrowded roads will take you through the landscapes of Ventoux, the Nesque gorges, the Dentelles de Montmirail or the Sault plateau. Among them, some routes offer striking views of the natural and cultural beauties of the region:
If you want to enjoy the breathtaking landscapes of the Nesque gorges, you are on the right road! 65 km for the bravest on the tourist route of the Gorges de la Nesque, and its famous belvedere of the Rocher du Cire. From the Sault plateau to the Ventoux vineyards, you will discover the many traditional villages along your route. Information on: ventouxprovence.fr
- With this itinerary, discover the hilltop villages of Provence! About twenty difficult kilometers await you through the Monts de Vaucluse, to discover the perched villages of the region steeped in history: Venasque, Le Beaucet or La Roque-sur-Pernes. Information on : ventouxprovence.fr
- This route takes you in the footsteps of the lavender fields of the Sault plateau. 33 km, of an average level, to discover the landscapes of the Sault plateau and its lavender fields as far as the eye can see, the panoramas on the Ventoux and the Montagne de Lure and the authentic villages of the region. More information on : ventouxprovence.fr
Find the different routes on: ventouxprovence.fr
To enjoy the landscapes of the Dentelles de Montmirail, its famous vineyards and its authentic villages that smell of Provence, several routes will be offered according to your desires and your level. Among them, the 34 km course of the Comtadine vines will offer you its share of breathtaking discoveries. From the typical landscapes of the Ventoux and Côtes du Rhône vineyards, to the panoramas of the Ventoux and the Dentelles de Montmirail, you will cross the villages of Aubignan, Sarrians or La Beaume-de-Venise, their ramparts and their places steeped in history .
More information about the routes on: ventouxprovence.fr/reportages