Camping de Vaudois
Book your stay directly on our website
Rock of Roquebrune-sur-Argens
The Rock of Roquebrune-sur-Argens is one of the most touristy natural areas in the department. It is located on a massif which rises above the Argens plain, and rises to 376 m above sea level. The panoramic views are breathtaking, especially from the ridge line! Le Rocher is ideal for hiking or mountain biking. The GR 51 allows you to go around the Rock and follow various loops. Opt for the app all trails and discover the hikes around the camping.
Les Issambres, south of the village of Roquebrune-Sur-Argens, is a very privileged area with 8 kilometers of coves and creeks. This family seaside resort is located between the Gulf of Saint-Tropez and Fréjus. By the sea, you will enjoy magnificent viewpoints and take long walks along the coastal path. The creeks of Les Issambres are preserved and allow you to enjoy the seaside, far from the crowds of the beaches of the Côte d'Azur. San Peïre beach is the main beach in Les Issambres. 300 meters long, it is ideal for families who can settle down in the shade of the umbrella pines that line the beach. The Calanque de Bonne Eau includes a sandy cove and another small cove.
mediterranean fauna and flora
Dance the Var, the forests are made up of holm oaks, chestnut trees, cork oaks, umbrella pines, and broom. You will also encounter alder, white poplar, fern and orchids. The inhabitants are badgers, short-toed eagles, wild boars, hedgehogs, nightjars or Jason de l'arbousier butterflies. The rivers and reservoirs are home to turtles, dragonflies, frogs and hawks...
- Saint-Pierre Saint-Paul church, Vieux Pont de l'Argens and Saint-Roch and Saint-Michel chapels are not to be missed.
- The Heritage House is located in a former stable, built in 1883. It presents the historical heritage of the town. You will then enter a captivating museum which houses some very beautiful treasures. Prehistoric remains from the caves of the Gorges du Blavet, ex-voto dated 18rd century or even a medieval garden where one rediscovers the virtues and uses of ancient plants.
- The peninsula of Giens
- Saint Tropez
- Port-Cros, Porquerolles, Levant
In the lands
- Gorges du Verdon
- Mercantour national park
- Alpes de Haute Provence
Sports and Recreation
Roquebrune-sur-Argens is a medieval village. Les Issambres is a seaside resort in the Gulf of Saint Tropez. Beaches, a famous rock, the forest, a region, local agriculture, the Mediterranean... This preserved land in the heart of Provence offers you an unsuspected range of sporting and cultural activities.
- On the shores of Lac Perrin, take your children to the giant water park. L'aquakids offers towed buoy, water skiing, wakeboard, baby-ski, pedal boat, kayak or paddle.
- The Base of the Rock on the banks of the Argens also offers canoeing, mini-golf, volleyball, petanque and mountain biking... You can even take part in canoe treasure hunts. The adventure begins on foot in the heart of the thousand-year-old village and continues by canoe in the magnificent setting offered by the Argens at the foot of the Rocher de Roquebrune.
- Democratic Golf is located between Cannes and Saint-Tropez, at the foot of the rock of Roquebrune-Sur-Argens. You will have access to a flat course of 9 holes and several formulas of discovery or improvement. For training, take advantage of the putting green, chipping green and a 15-station practice including a Trackman and a Skytrak.
Tourist documents to download
Explore our guide for holidays
Articles to help you prepare your holidays!