- In the Vosges, ideal for spa guests
- 5 minutes from Vittel
- 500 meters from the Contrexeville thermal baths
Camping de Contrexeville
Book your stay directly on our website
in one look
An ideal location
Le camping is ideally located, close to the center of Contrexéville and not far from Vittel. Want to enjoy the evenings in Contrexéville? The casino invites you to spend a friendly moment with friends in its gaming rooms or in its restaurant. A beautiful Belle Epoque cinema also awaits you for a session in a retro spirit.
After a day of hiking, or just for a moment of calm, well-being and relaxation, head to the Contrexéville spa. Just 500 meters from the camping, 300 m2 are devoted to your relaxation in thermal water at 32°C. It is recognized for its therapeutic qualities. Equipped with one of the largest thermoludic pools, the spa will make you enjoy its whirlpool beds, whirlpool baths, hammam, sauna or aquabikes. Do not miss its beauty institute, for a pure moment of relaxation.
Vittel thermal baths
5 mins away, the waters of Vittel known for their benefits, are also available in spas. Several packages are offered with different treatments. You will also have the opportunity to access the different spa areas. Aquajets, Nordic or Oriental space with hammam…
Just 2 kilometers from Camping of Contrexéville, enjoy alone, with family or friends, the infrastructures of the Madness Lake. Its outdoor swimming pool with a supervised bathing area in summer will delight young and old alike. A beautiful solarium will allow you to recharge your batteries in the sun. You will also find around the lake several picnic areas, and playgrounds for children. Inflatable structures are also available, as well as the rental of pedal boats. You will discover the 12 hectares of the lake while navigating at your own pace. Fishermen will not be forgotten... Lac de la Folie will indeed prove, from March to October, an excellent fishing spot. The famous trout of the lake are waiting for you!
Want to have fun with family or friends? Direction Acrofolia, at the Lake of Madness. Thrills guaranteed! The tree climbing park offers courses for young and old with zip line, rope bridge, nets... If you have the soul of a warrior, prefer the paintball field. You will then set off to conquer the opposing camp! And if you are a fan of puzzles, dive into the world of Fol'Escape, the escape game of Lac de la Folie.
Golf enthusiasts come to Vittel to play Hazeau Golf Club. It is located just a few minutes from the city center. It offers a driving range of 14 posts, 4 of which are covered. Its 9-hole course, some with double departures, also awaits you.
The Vosges is also an exceptional natural, cultural and historical heritage.
- The Vittel Heritage and Hydrotherapy Museum will allow you to better know the city of Vittel and its evolution. From the XNUMXth century rural villagerd century to the luxurious city that it became in the twentiethrd century thanks to the development of hydrotherapy.
- Sandaucourt Castle, built in the XNUMXthrd century and modified in the XVIIIrd century will seduce you with its 4 round towers and its elegant door.
- The castle of Thuillieres, in Nanterre, was built by the famous architect of the Dukes of Lorraine, Germain Boffrand, in the XVIIIrd century. Its harmonious shapes and its museum dedicated to Eve Lavallière, actress of the Belle Époque, are well worth a detour.
Gourmets can take a taste break at the Chocolaterie Delisvosges in Vittel. A gourmet visit will be offered to you to learn about all the sectors of chocolate manufacturing and to taste it of course!
[ Photo : John seb barber ]