- In the heart of the Verdon Regional Park
- 800 meters from Lac Sainte-Croix
- Departures of hiking and canyoning circuits
Camping Aux Vallons
Book your stay directly on our website
in one look
By booking in a camping theme Welcome, you choose an establishment providing you with a quality charter to provide you with specific services.
A haven for hikers
No matter your level, you will find trails adapted to your form and your objective. All of them will allow you to observe the fauna and flora and will leave you with lasting memories. Since camping you can organize your hiking days thanks to the good advice of Françoise and her team. You will be told the good plans and good tips for exploring the region on foot. White Martel trail, Imbut trail, Bastidon trail… You will experience incredible adventures on foot.
- Tréguier botanical trail
- Tour of the Village via Les Claux
- Chain Trail
Medium and long distance hikes
- Full See by the Col de l'Ane
- Lake of Sainte Croix by the path of Quinson
- Circuit of Vincel
- Tour of Lake Sainte Croix
- Verdon by the GR4,
Must-see towns and villages
- Regusse, its medieval atmosphere, its windmill, its clock and its ramparts.
- Salernes in the Var, its remarkable fountains, the site of Saint-Barthélemy, the Romanesque church of Saint Pierre from the XNUMXth century... But also the chapel of Saint-Jacques, the chapel of Sainte Croix de Solliès, the Romanesque bridge, the Roman bridge and the washhouse .
- Chateau d'Entrecasteaux built in the XNUMXth century and emblematic of the region.
- Draguignan, a former prefecture so rich in history. The Pierre de la Fée dolmen, the rock of the clock, the market square, the Saint Michel church and so many other sites await you there.
- Bauduen, is a former agricultural village which was transformed into a superb tourist site when the Sainte-Croix dam was filled in 1973.
- Aups is part of the Verdon Regional Natural Park. Capital of Haut-Var, near the lake of Ste Croix and the Gorges du Verdon.
- The lakes of the Verdon
Esparron-de-Verdon, Quinson, Sainte-Croix du Verdon and Castillon du Verdon are all exceptional.
In this village of the Var, perched on the rocks, gush small springs and waterfalls. The belvedere. The waterfall is one of the most beautiful in France.
- The museums of Provence
- Toy art museum in Bauduen
- Simon Segal Museum in Aups
- Terra rossa, house of architectural ceramics in Salernes
- Quinson Museum of Prehistory
- Prehistoric cave of La Baume
- Earthenware Museum in Moustiers-Sainte-Marie
The Gorges du Verdon are among holidaymakers' favorite sites for canyoning. Contrary to popular belief, you do not necessarily have to be an expert or very athletic to have fun in this activity. More and more tourists and children are getting started.
Discover the charter Canyoning.
Canyoning consists of embarking on the descent of canyons, rivers, gorges, streams. It is therefore practiced at the level of a river bed or stream or river. You will go where the waters flow through the narrow parts of the ravine. Canyoning uses the movements and methods of advancement of several disciplines, the best known of which are hiking, climbing, or even caving. Its characteristics make it a sometimes risky activity which requires equipment and supervision.
An expert guide
Gépetto is a guide that you will love for this activity such as aqua hiking and rock climbing! Sensations guaranteed! You will evolve in the middle of gorges and steep canyons with waterfalls of different heights that you will cross by jumping, abseiling or letting yourself slide on natural slides. Often on foot or by swimming you will be seduced by this fun activity, with circuits adapted to your level and your search for adrenaline!
A caring guide
Blocks, routes, belay equipment, harness, ropes... Thanks to the exceptional environment of the Camping In the Vallons, you will practice this sport accessible to adults and children alike. You will have the chance to be accompanied and supervised by Gépetto and his team of professionals. So go ahead and look up!
The Verdon, land of climbing
The Verdon has the biggest, the most beautiful, the most vertiginous, the most mythical and the most fascinating cliff, according to local climbers. You will evolve in the footsteps of the greatest climbers like Berhault and an Edlinger. They have indeed participated in 60 years of climbing history in the Verdon.
Labeled Accueil Vélo, the Camping In the Vallons offers all the services and equipment adapted to cycling.
- Accommodation located less than 5 kilometers from a marked cycle route
- Particular attention
- Connecting cycle route between the accommodation and the chosen route
- Tourist information and useful services
- Documentation in several languages
Finally, you will have sound advice to assist you in the choice of cycling routes and the nearby cycling network (nearby sites for visits, restaurants, etc.).
So all by bike! Including mountain biking, you are welcome for stays or roaming, we offer you the same advantages with mountain biking routes!