Camping A l’Abri de l’Océan
Book your stay directly on our website
Breton towns and villages
In the south of the region, near the camping, you will discover Douarnenez. Its three ports and its famous Plomarc'h site. Pont-Aven, such an atypical village and its magical stream. Locronan, capital of sailcloth and medieval land of Saint-Ronan. Fouesnant, an espresso from Brittany and well-being. And Quimper, of course, the capital of Cornwall. In South Finistère, there is not a single village in which you will not feel like you are in Brittany!
For lovers of the sea, go to Pointe du Raz, located near Plogoff and facing the Iroise Sea, and even on Pointe Saint-Mathieu, near Le Conquet. Those interested in religious heritage have every interest in visiting the parish enclosures in the area. Plonéour, Le Guilvinec, Plomeur and Pont l'Abbé are all unmissable Bigouden towns.
- Quimper, ancient city and "City of Art and History"
- Concarneau, the walled city
- Aven bridge, the city of painters
- Quimperlé, historic town with a unique heritage
- Doelan, picturesque little port
- Douarnenez, the city with three ports
- The Crozon peninsula with exceptional landscapes
- The Glénan Archipelago, a paradisiacal natural setting
- Ile de Sein, a marine getaway
- The Pointe du Raz, scene of a perpetual battle between land and ocean
- Locronan, a prestigious architectural heritage
- The Devil's Rocks, a grandiose landscape
Holidays and festivals
Music lovers also have an annual rendezvous of choice with the famous The Old Plows Festival ! Not content with being one of the most important musical events in Brittany and France, it is also one of the largest in Europe. He thus places Carhaix as a must-see site for any self-respecting musician. Landerneau noise festival and End of the World Festival in Crozon are also popular cultural events.
Sports and Recreation
With family and friends, practice many leisure activities and also discover the traditions of this beautiful region.
- horseback riding with Locquillec stables (just in front of camping)
- Hiking and cyclo on the coastal paths or through woods and forests
- Beach and nautical sports 10km from camping
- Peach at sea to tease bass, mackerel, sea bream ... and river fishing for wild trout and salmon
- Cruise with the Odet stars
- Visit of the famous Henriot earthenware factory in Quimper
- Fishing Museum in Concarneau
- Marinarium from Concarneau
- The Blue Nets Festival in Concarneau (August)
- The Embroidery Festival in Pont-l'Abbé (July)
- The Lorient Interceltic Festival (August)
- The Rias Festival, Country of Quimperlé
- The Oyster Festival in Riec-sur-Belon
Explore our guide for holidays
Articles to help you prepare your holidays!