Book your stay directly on our website
The Vendée is not lacking in appeal. Many activities are available to you. Then take advantage of the famous seaside resorts of Vendée.
- Les Sables d'Olonne
Sailing capital and starting point of the famous Vendée Globe single-handed race. Very beautiful beaches await you there, as well as many leisure activities (nautical clubs, thalassotherapy, casino, etc.).
- La Tranche-sur-Mer
In the south of the Vendée, facing the Ile de Ré, 13 kilometers of fine sandy beaches bordered by dunes will be an ideal choice for a lazy day and swimming with the family.
The Vendée is inseparable from its islands with unspoiled nature and incomparable charm.
- Noirmoutier Island
The mimosa island has a diversity of landscapes and a unique biodiversity. Salt marshes, dunes, forests, fine sandy beaches and its famous whitewashed houses.
- The island of Yeu
On foot or by bike, discover its fishing port with colorful boats and its auction market.
Inseparable from the Vendée, the Marais Poitevin and the Green Venice are the natural jewels of the region. The discovery of the marsh is an opportunity to stroll in traditional boats on the many canals that crisscross the marsh.
For lovers of the equestrian world, a visit to the Haras de la Vendée is a must. Located in the heart of La Roche-sur-Yon, in a 4-hectare park, the Haras is the only horse conservatory in the world. Discover creative equestrian shows and the know-how of the saddlers and marshals of the national stud farms. From July to September, you will attend daily entertainment and shows, educational workshops and guided tours. A night show is organized every Thursday at 22 p.m.
Puy du Fou
Experience a journey through time with the grandiose shows of the Grand Park of Puy du Fou. With family or friends, you will spend an unforgettable moment. By day, discover the Grand Parc nestled in the heart of a century-old forest with its great shows. The Gallo-Roman stadium, the Vikings, the ball of the ghost birds, the secret of the lance or even the last plume. At night, marvel at the Cinéscénie. This unique show in the world is performed on a giant stage. Volunteers bring the history of a Vendée family to life through time.
- Indian Forest in Moutiers-les-Mauxfaits
- City Zebras in La Roche-sur-Yon
- Funshine in La Ferriere
- Royal Kids in La Roche-sur-Yon
- Paintball in La Roche-sur-Yon
- The Grand Challenge in St Julien des Landes
For athletes, the Camping Campilo has concocted a selection of activities in the surrounding area.
- Golf Blue Green La Domangère
- ARAGO ice rink in La Roche-sur-Yon
- Park Bowling in La Roche-sur-Yon.
- Laser Game Evolution in La Roche-sur-Yon.
- Skateboarding, rollerblading, mountain biking at Funshine and La Roche-sur-Yon
- Karting Circuit Philippe ALLIOT in Bellevie-sur-Vie
- Canoeing on the Yon at the Moulin de Rambourg
- Indoor soccer at Funshine
- Tennis in La Roche-sur-Yon
- Horse riding: hiking, pony rides, horse-drawn carriages...
- Squash in La Roche-sur-Yon
- Mini-golf at Funshine and Mini-Golf des Terres Noires
- Swimming pool at the Armonia Aquatique area, at the ARAGO Complex and at O'Gliss Park.
Explore our guide for holidays
Articles to help you prepare your holidays!